Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Buffalo........ *sigh*

After returning from our trip to Canisius College in Buffalo, I am feeling a bit down. Why, you ask?

It was one of the best places I've been, and I'm not there now.

What makes such a place so great? People, food, surrounding natural beauty, people, great living standards, people, good department, people. Here are many of the places that we visited during our stay.

Friday:
Our Hotel - the Lord Amherst

Saturday:
Niagara Falls
Inniskillin Winery
City of Niagara On The Lake
Anchor Bar (original home of Buffalo Wings)

Sunday:
Original Pancake House
Butterwood Desserts
Cole's Restaurant

Monday:
Canisius College (GO GRIFFS!)
Eagle House Restaurant

I loved it here.

I'll keep everyone posted on how the job process goes.

1 comment:

Christine said...

how come that doesn't mention Willie P. Bennett live at Hugh's room? oh, that's right. because you suck.
:)