Monday, February 05, 2007

What a Day!

This is a picture of a Bald Eagle that we saw sitting just outside the dining room of The Lodge, where we stayed in Forest City, IA. Julie spotted it, and took this picture. VERY cool.

What a day yesterday! Colts win! Habs win in overtime, and it came down to a mistake by perpetual whine-bag Sidney Crosby! Even Celtic got into the act by beating Livingston (zzzzzzz) in the 4th round of the Scottish Cup.

In other news, I've made it 'till payday (with a lot of help from Julie), and I gotta say - it's nice to be able to contribute.

This should be an interesting week, given the decision that should be coming from Waldorf, and my waiting for the other positions to update me.

And today, well, today is very big indeed. This marks 2 years ago that I met Julie. THAT was a great day.

No comments: