Thursday, March 08, 2007

Griffins and Bishops and Time....Oh My!

So the interview with Wesleyan is now complete, as well. It was good. VERY good. Unexpectedly good.

I REALLY feel great about it, and a decision from them is coming as soon as next week, or possibly the week after. But what of Canisius, you ask?

What of them, indeed.

I haven't heard a word, despite my pleas for the expeditious release of information.

*chirp* *chirp* *chirp*

Silence.

The run-up to a decision sure is exciting, folks. But it'll be a real downer if neither come through, or if I am forced to make a decision before I have all necessary information. That being said, I thank God every day that I have been given this opportunity. Many of my colleagues have not been so lucky.

Have a great weekend. Finkini is approaching 35 years old next week and he's feelin' fine.

Ciao, ragazzi!

2 comments:

Julie said...

No kidding Finkini is feeling fine for his birthday. He lost 20 pounds and is looking HOT!

Chris Fink said...

Owww!!!! My wife is smokin, too!