Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Christmas

I hope that everyone has a very merry Christmas. Here are some wishes for the Christmas season, and the New Year, for a few people/teams.

Julie: I love you - my wish for you is to be able to (someday very soon) repay the loads of the love, kindness, patience, and help you've given me in such a short, short time.

Mark: I can't say enough about what a great friend you are. I wish you stability and time to relax.

Mom: Thank you for all of the help you continue to give. I wouldn't be where I am without you, in so many ways. My wish for you is that you won't have to help me anymore ;)

Dad & Linda: Thank you for all of your help, also. My wish for you is a healthy shoulder for Linda, and many sunny days on the lake for you both.

OSU Football: A win against Florida on the big stage in Arizona, January 8th.

Montréal Canadiens: Continued outstanding play from Huet, and a 25th banner for the Bell Centre this spring.

Detroit Tigers: The next step. World Series Champs.

Lake Superior State Lakers: A strong finish to the season, a CCHA playoff championship, and a berth where you belong...in the NCAA tournament.

Glasgow Celtic FC: A long journey in the Champions League, culminating in a SECOND European title!

Indiana Hoosiers Basketball: A return to prominence in the Big 10, and a long run in the NCAA tournament. And lots of patience for Coach Sampson.

Columbus Crew: Luck.

Columbus Blue Jackets: Playoffs.

Detroit Lions: A Millen-less front office.

The fine nation of Italia: A return visit from Julie and Chris Fink.

God's blessings everyone. Merry Christmas.

No comments: